Best joke ever

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by RocketRooster, 14 Jan 2013.

1. RocketRooster

RocketRooster

Herbie the Crab and Linda the Lobster princess are madly in love, and they decide to get married. The Lobster king is planning to host a ball with feasting and dancing, and the two lovers decide that they will use the occasion to break the news.

But the night before the ball, Linda finds Herbie and says through a veil of tears, "Herbie, my love, my father has gotten word of our relationship, and he refuses to allow it. He said to me that crabs are the lowest of the crustaceans, the vultures of the seabed, and he refuses to let his princess daughter marry one! He also said his daughters are too good for crustaceans that walk sideways!"

Poor Herbie is heartbroken, and crawls away (sideways) into the murky darkness.

Later that night, the ball is in full swing in the Coral Palace. Sea creatures of every shape and colour are dancing and feasting, while the Lobster King sits on his throne, looking on. Next to him is seated poor Linda who is utterly inconsolable.

Suddenly the doors to the palace burst open, and there in the doorway stands Herbie! And Herbie starts making his way to the throne where the king is seated. But Herbie's progress is slow, for he is not walking sideways - he is going eyes front! Linda's breast swells with love and pride as her hero, Herbie, slowly but surely, claw by claw, step by step, walks until he stands right in front of the throne.

Looking the Lobster King in the eye, Herbie says: "Sheezush I'm pisshed".

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. carlosdeandrade

carlosdeandrade

4. Ayoob

Ayoob

:)

5. Andreas

Andreas

:thumbup:

6. Ershaddy

Ershaddy

Awesome :thumbup:

7. WarrenElvis

WarrenElvis

Well in good spirit stumbled upon this one RIP RocketRooster :whistling:

A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, 'OK, old fart, time to retire.'

The old rooster replies,' come on, you can't handle ALL these chickens. Look what it's done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?'

The young rooster says, 'Beat it! You're washed up and I'm taking over.' The old rooster says 'I'll tell you what, young stud, I'll race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.'

The young rooster laughs, 'You know you don't stand a chance old man, so just to be fair, I'll give you a head start. 'The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off after him. They round the front of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He's already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs up his shotgun and BOOM!, he blows the young rooster to bits.

The farmer sadly shakes his head, 'Damn,...third gay rooster I bought this month.'

8. hiema

hiema

:lol::thumbup:

9. WarrenElvis

WarrenElvis

Sorry one more could not resist :

A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her neighbor asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her neighbor decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then," he said with a deep sigh ............

(scroll down)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>