Best glass supplier in Durban?

Kev,try Glass and mirror in Windor street.they not so badly priced.and theres another shop in Lorne street,dont know the name but im sure they will be cheaper

Mmm 19mm might be hard to get and freakin expensive.

Problem with most of the glass places in DBN is that they can't cut 19mm glass properly.

You building a bomb shelter with 19mm?
Yep - haven't you heard of global warming!;)

Nope Sunburst - just starting a costing exercise for building a large system in my (hopefully) soon to be converted double garage. Step 1 is always finding how much negotiating is necessary with the Minister of finance!

Not too sure yet. Lots of variables here! I will have the space far a large system but the limiting factor is going to be my stock of brownie points.......

Not too sure yet. Lots of variables here! I will have the space far a large system but the limiting factor is going to be my stock of brownie points.......
:lol: Your tank is your sanity ...right. Sanity must always prevail :biggrin:

HI ALL,
Now that is a good line Sunburst!!
Just tagging along here,interested to find out where to get 10 or 12 mm glass.
Cheers

:lol: Your tank is your sanity ...right. Sanity must always prevail :biggrin:
Yeah - tried that once before and it did not get me very far. Minister of Finance said that I had already lost that years ago. Found it hard to argue against that!

Kevin, beg her continuously for a year to convert the whole back yard into an aquarium. Then, pretend you will give in and settle for only the garage. ;)

Going for the option of building her a proper laundry and a hobby room on the side of the new garage and then claiming the old garage as a workshop/filtration room to get that horrible smelly stuff out of the house.

Going for the option of building her a proper laundry and a hobby room on the side of the new garage and then claiming the old garage as a workshop/filtration room to get that horrible smelly stuff out of the house.

He He I see you have been putting quite a bit of thought into the negotiations already

Back
Top Bottom