Best glass supplier in Durban?

Reaction score
Mmm 19mm might be hard to get and freakin expensive.

Problem with most of the glass places in DBN is that they can't cut 19mm glass properly.

Reaction score
You building a bomb shelter with 19mm?
Yep - haven't you heard of global warming!;)

Nope Sunburst - just starting a costing exercise for building a large system in my (hopefully) soon to be converted double garage. Step 1 is always finding how much negotiating is necessary with the Minister of finance!

Reaction score
Not too sure yet. Lots of variables here! I will have the space far a large system but the limiting factor is going to be my stock of brownie points.......

Reaction score
Not too sure yet. Lots of variables here! I will have the space far a large system but the limiting factor is going to be my stock of brownie points.......
:lol: Your tank is your sanity ...right. Sanity must always prevail :biggrin:

Reaction score
HI ALL,
Now that is a good line Sunburst!!
Just tagging along here,interested to find out where to get 10 or 12 mm glass.
Cheers

Reaction score
:lol: Your tank is your sanity ...right. Sanity must always prevail :biggrin:
Yeah - tried that once before and it did not get me very far. Minister of Finance said that I had already lost that years ago. Found it hard to argue against that!

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Kevin, beg her continuously for a year to convert the whole back yard into an aquarium. Then, pretend you will give in and settle for only the garage. ;)

Reaction score
Going for the option of building her a proper laundry and a hobby room on the side of the new garage and then claiming the old garage as a workshop/filtration room to get that horrible smelly stuff out of the house.

Reaction score
Going for the option of building her a proper laundry and a hobby room on the side of the new garage and then claiming the old garage as a workshop/filtration room to get that horrible smelly stuff out of the house.
He He I see you have been putting quite a bit of thought into the negotiations already