best day of my life!!!

Reaction score
Hi fellow reefers.... Today I become a dad..:). My wife is giving birth at 8:30am...
Terribly happy and nervous at the same time... Nemo and dorry are going to be uncle and aunt!! :)wish me luck...

Good luck, and congrats to you and your wife. May your child be blessed with health, riches,looks and the patience to one day run a reeftank and may he/she always bring you joy.

mazeltov!
and congrats to you and the Mrs!

remember it must be a Boyu-TL550 :)

Hi fellow reefers.... Today I become a dad..:). My wife is giving birth at 8:30am...
Terribly happy and nervous at the same time... Nemo and dorry are going to be uncle and aunt!! :)wish me luck...
Great stuff man. Only another 20 Min.
Im also becoming a dad soon. In jan or start feb next year. Also a girl.

Enjoy man

Wow, congrats dude, 2 months ago I went thru the same ordeal.... Its miraculous... All the best, an may God grant her strength and protect her during and after the birth.... Girls are precious,treasure her ....

Congratulations. The best day of my life was when my daughter was born. The joy was
undescribable.

Same here Boegie I cried when I saw my 2 boys being born. Amazing feeling. You will love being a Dad , hard work @ times but the rewards are countless. all the best to Mum & baby.

Ahhh...Congrats Fellow Dad...my second son was born in August...and yes what an amazing feeling..Best Wishes to Mom and Baby..and yes to becoming a Dad as well:thumbup:

congrats, all the best to the wife and little one.

Congratulations to both Mom and Dad and a big welcome to a brand new baby girl.

Wow great news congratulations can't wait for the new reefer

Back
Top Bottom