Before and after

Reaction score
Here's a photo of before i installed T5's, pretty bleak i must say, but take in mind this is a cellphone camera.
142749400ff2057b7.jpg

And here's after i installed only 2 T5's 24W, i couldn't believe my eyes when i turned them on :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :yeahdude:, sweet!

I will definetly b getting more.
1427494010aaed756.jpg

Makes a nice difference, your live stock will thank you for the change.

looks much better, with the new lights.:thumbup:

i don't want to burst your bubble but does the wires and pipes at the back look nice to you?:whistling:

Great improvement!!! i see you in CT. I might have some spare black ABS that you can stick to the back of your tank to hide the wires. Let me know if you interested. (for free of course)Just let me know the size you need

I still haven't decided what im gonna do to the back, what's ABS?, i only just took the background off and cleaned my tank up a bit and then took the photo, it was one of those nasty styrofoam one's that u silicone to the back, it was causing alot of dirt to get trapped and causing some water quality issues.

oh, thanx for the offer but i cant b sure yet, it goes on the inside right?
the problem is my biolife filter is on the back along with my intake for my canister filter, dont know how that would work.

Back
Top Bottom