Because of 4 days of 40+ C temp

Reaction score
well after the high temps here in Victoria Australia

500,000 Homes have no power due to the heat :(

it has been well over 40C every day for the past 4 or 5 days.

1000kw has been lost so thats huge !

i got power :) Woohhoo :)

Cheers

Hi Tommo - WOW! That is a very bad situation. Just our of curiosity - if you don't mind me asking: do you have public supplied electricity? Or you do mean you have a generator running?

wow tommo you gusy are worse than us:) at more than crieket....jokes aside thats hectic to loose that much power, is it just that there is undersupply or have powerstations shut down, not enough cooling....i would ahve though you guys would have learnt to deal with the heat by now...

looking out my window in norway i see snow, ice and -12 degrees :) what a world apart!

That is hectic, and i thought we had it bad on our side.

We have it but due to stupidity not heat!!!

Ok sorry they stuffed up it is 1000 mega watts , which is far more zeros :(

I have mains powered electricity :) no generator yet :)

So i am lucky for the moment :)

Well, I am holding thumbs dude, hate to see any of those gorgeous clams hurt :(

Why does the heat affect the power supply ?

Sitting here in England in minus figures, i don't feel that sympathetic:lol:
i just walked the dogs, i thought my ears would fall off it was that cold.

lol mike bring them north lets see how the short hair handles real cold :) you and i will be fine in layers of wollen clothes thundering down ski slopes....or pottering around the pub but bandit might moan a little :)

lol mike bring them north lets see how the short hair handles real cold :) you and i will be fine in layers of wollen clothes thundering down ski slopes....or pottering around the pub but bandit might moan a little :)

Actually Bandit likes the snow:lol:

and yes i wouldn't mind skiing again, haven't been for a while:)

we must actually make a plan, you would all enjoy it:) and thats an open invite. we have three months of snow left, then some fishing then snow again, but the feb march is open season:)

ps if bandit goes for my sheep

i'll cheer him on:)

we must actually make a plan, you would all enjoy it:) and thats an open invite. we have three months of snow left, then some fishing then snow again, but the feb march is open season:)

ps if bandit goes for my sheep

i'll cheer him on:)

By the time i get a job and get to Norway, i suspect your sheep would have been well "used":whistling:

again? serious, we have beaten ausie b4?? where does that put us in the world standings.....i dont mind waiting to hear tommo say it though...,.. i have a feeling i know....

oh roll on the bull ring!

Back
Top Bottom