Beautiful

Reaction score
They are, but sorry to spill the beens, looks like the local "christmas tree" tube worms we get on our coast line that don't do very well in our tanks, I've tried many, but after some time they seem to die off.... Sorry

Reaction score
I've had some for quite some time now - single heads and double heads and they are just growing. they are 'blooming' when the lights come on!

Reaction score
I'be Got three double heads (christmas tree) in assorted colours then I've got one single head in purple/blue and white stripes - will see if I can find a pic with that one.:thumbup:

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
Wow absolutely stunning, just keep doing what you doing, not the easiest animals to keep.

Reaction score
thank you will do - trying to expand the collection but also looking for rare one's /colours that you do not find easily

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, nice specimen! How about a full tank shot? :jiggy:

Reaction score
A full tank shot is not an option at the moment - We are in the process of setting up a 1400 l tank (sumps included). Will post pictures as we go along! there is no aquascaping and the minimum fish.:(

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A full tank shot is not an option at the moment - We are in the process of setting up a 1400 l tank (sumps included). Will post pictures as we go along! there is no aquascaping and the minimum fish.:(
OK then, be like that :012:

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
:beatdeadhorse5: