Beautiful temptations

Reaction score
Hi Guys my trip to the LFS ended as a huge temptation! I saw two things I immediately fell in love with, the first a Two Barred Rabbitfish (Siganus Virgatus) and the second was a Acanthastrea Echinata, they are similar to the ones in this pics:

76048970931020ed.jpg

760489709187a6cf.jpg

And then they had blue Xenia as well! Decisions, decisions...

Reaction score
Now I'm just waiting for half past four so I can go and pick up my gf and sell the idea to her:lol:

Reaction score
Will try to take pics of the actual lifestock when I go again, or better yet, once when they are in the tank!

Reaction score
JP, 'll see if I can find my UW housing for my camera. Then you can take nice macro shots of the corals. I'm no good at taking pics.

Reaction score
Loose the GF :p
Awsome fish,never seen one in any of the LFS around here.
Nah, fortunately she's very useful around the tank:razz: I got the Rabbitfish, a Firegoby and asked Wikus to keep the Acanthastrea for me! Will take pics once they are settled in.:thumbup:

Al

Reaction score
Very nice fish! Some nice Wrasse's came in from Kenya yesterday at the LFS. Was tempted to buy.

Reaction score
Hi Al what kind of wrasses did they get in? Over here they got two 6 line wrasses in on Friday but both was on order, would've liked one of those! Maybe will order one of those with the next shipment.

Al

Reaction score
They got in Leaf, Radiant, Cleaner, African(I think its called) Sixline, Clown wrasse. A few goby's, lawnmower, midas blennies and Regal Tangs, Picasso Trigger's puffer's. I was drooling with all the fish.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
JP, there is still a bluesided fairy wrasse avaialable. I'd have to check on the scientific name.

Reaction score
Thanks Wikus is it the one in the middle tank?

Reaction score
Hi Al what kind of wrasses did they get in? Over here they got two 6 line wrasses in on Friday but both was on order, would've liked one of those! Maybe will order one of those with the next shipment.
dam i paid R50 for my six line three years ago and i HATE that bliksem he killed over three other wrasses that i've added and he give's my mandarin grief now and then killkanga as well as chase a blennie to hell and back all over my tank for ages !!!!:12:

dont get it!!!!
but then again my buddy got a peaceful one so it's a gamble.