Beautiful tank

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.ultimatereef.net/forums/showthread.php?t=208258

Ok this one isn't a monster tank, but if there is one tank in the UK that i base all my future knowledge on, it's this, the water quality is always spot on, the corals look fantastic. Not only that but, Tony is one of the kindest, friendliest blokes i know, basically, i'm a thicky, but he actually explains reef chemistry in ways i can understand (well almost):thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I could ramble on about this for ages, bit hit the linky and have a look for yourselves.

OK - ok - ok.... I will comment.... The tank is really a stunner! Anyone of us would LOVE to have one like that - (except for Alan and Glynn Forman - both already have tanks looking like that ;-)

OK - ok - ok.... I will comment.... The tank is really a stunner! Anyone of us would LOVE to have one like that - (except for Alan and Glynn Forman - both already have tanks looking like that ;-)

Cheers mate, feeling a bit lonely there, seen the tank in person, the amount of work he puts in is a real lesson on how to run a successful reef tank, that or how to worry yourself to death over a few fish:lol:

nice tank

Its just that overflow mate, hits you between the eyes and then i didn`t see any corals or fish just a huge overflow ;)

It did arrive bigger than he had asked for but if you look he is growing all the SPS to cover said overflow up.

:lol: I also only remember seeing a big overflow and a few corals around the bottom....

LOL its actually a very nice tank and all specimens are extremely healthy, would love to watch the progress on this system.

ik look at a nice tank and then i turn around and look at mine then i feel like packing up and leave the hobby that has been my life since 1980

ik look at a nice tank and then i turn around and look at mine then i feel like packing up and leave the hobby that has been my life since 1980

Every time i drop by his house i think that, the Acros have grown out over the central weir now - the tank is just stunning.

WOW thats some overflow

Geez that first pic really accentuates the overflow. Otherwise a nice tank

Wow, just read the article, i am very impressed indeed. The over flow doesnt matter when you look at the live stock, it awsome.
ALOT of love has gone into this!
It is brilliant! A definit 'want to see' tank in person.

Well could you post a new pic of the finest tank?

Back
Top Bottom