Battery Air Pump

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can get battery power air pumps that automaticaly turns on when the mains fail, the best thing is its price, a wopping +- R70.

Will get them on Sunday and post a pic, if anyones interest let me know and can get for you.

More info, please - are we talking about torch batteries, or a larger (car?) battery?

Either way, for about R70.00 I'm also interested in a few...

Reef maniac, Will hopefully get more details tomorrow, but if I an remember correctly it uses 2 x D cell batteries.

Jacquesb, Not sure, can't see why they can't be posted. My farther has a friend that can get them, getting my 2 on Sunday and will let you know what they like, but for R70, its better than paying R500+

pump pic

Hi friends :wave2:

Got my 2 pumps on Sunday, they work well. They use 2 x D-cell batteries and connect to the mains via a 2 pin plug, as soon as the mains fail it automatically kicks in, Paid R61.80 ea. They are made by Resun and its the model DC-120. If you are keen and you can't get form your LFS let me know and I can organise for you, My source doesn't have anymore left but has put a order in for another 20 units, so if need be I can book for you, though I would have to confirm on the price (couldn't imagine much fluctuation)

39247bb242b52c9c.jpg

Hi there. I take it you have tried and tested the air pumps. What you think ? Can you organise for us ?

Hi Brentnorm, Will take a pic of it working and post it. It work well for what it is/costs, Its designed to work 12" below water surface with one air stone.

Hi Lighty - Brent...

I am definitely also interested in at least 4 of those air-pumps - perhaps more. Brent, would you perhaps mind if Lighty ships mine together with yours? We can make a plan to get together that I can get it from you then?

Lighty - please PM me you banking details.... Pay-day is on Monday! ;-)

No problem at all Jacques. Lighty, will you PM me your banking details as well so I can make a payment. Definately want 2 of the pumps.

Back
Top Bottom