Banggai Cardinalfish - free to a good home! Must come pick up today JHB

Reaction score
Got a banggai cardinalfish, beautiful specimen but with all my studies etc i'd rather keep my tank understocked :(

PM me if you'd like to come pick him up. Today would be best.

55547daa3fa26aec.jpg

Im swamped with exams all of next week, would be better if it can be picked up today?

Matt, I'll try my best to get hold of the guy, but I doubt I'll find him today- so much wanted a Cardinal- been looking for a long time:(

Matt clear out your inbox, trying to send you a PM

" matt165 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Matt, I'll try my best to get hold of the guy, but I doubt I'll find him today- so much wanted a Cardinal- been looking for a long time:(
Relax, I have one for you. As long as you promise not to kill it :p :lol:

Cardinal- been looking for a long time:(

Is this fish hard to get ahold of in S. Africa? I know they have recently been added to the Endangered Species list. So I suspect they will soon be super expensive and harder to get.

A friend of mine has a breeding pair that she is going to give me. I'm currently setting up their new home. I'm excited!!!

Is this fish hard to get ahold of in S. Africa? I know they have recently been added to the Endangered Species list. So I suspect they will soon be super expensive and harder to get.

A friend of mine has a breeding pair that she is going to give me. I'm currently setting up their new home. I'm excited!!!
Now please do not give Viper any ideas...:whistling:

lol viper that reminds me of a time i worked at a local pet shop over a weekend. a elderly lady purchased a gold fish on the thursday. By Sunday he had rolled belly up.
she brought it to the shop owner I i heard the conversation going along the lines of

"My fish died"

"i am sorry. would you like another?"

"ýes please and this time a healthy one"

"Umm, the fish was healthy when you brought it, what did you do?"

"well you see, each morning I would feed him in the bowl you sold me and then give him some air"

"oh did i sell you a pump, you dont need a pump with a goldfish bowl?"
"no silly, i just catch him in the net, pick it up for a few minutes so he gets a few mouthfulls and put him back. I did that for about 10 minutes a day, morning and night. They can hold their breath a long time you know!"

NOTE she wasnt allowed to get any more living things....i think it was suggested she gets a squeeky plastic mouse to look after.

Back
Top Bottom