Banana/Canary wrasse

Reaction score
Please could someone help with some info here Are there any reviews on the Canary wrasse.I have just been given two and have no idea what they are like,i have no choice but to take them as they have come a long way

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks Mekaeel Ive got plenty caribsea arag for them to sleep in.They are going to be the first two fish in the tank. Ive been told they are going to completely destroy my pod population though....not really a problem as im going to have a FMWLR so they would be chowed anyway

Reaction score
Cool thanks for the info
00020069.gif
. I put them both in this evening and both have completely dissappeared.No where to be seen.Must have buried themselves. Any ideas how long they take to come out. A couple of years ago I had an Irridis wrasse and buried himself for nearly a week before eventually coming out

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=12

Reaction score
Cool thanks for the info
00020069.gif
. I put them both in this evening and both have completely dissappeared.No where to be seen.Must have buried themselves. Any ideas how long they take to come out. A couple of years ago I had an Irridis wrasse and buried himself for nearly a week before eventually coming out
Day or two is normal ;)

Reaction score
For the 2.3 seconds that I got to see them after being released yip they are beautiful.Stunning.

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Cool thanks for the info
00020069.gif
Same with a few of my wrasses (few years back), some for over a week.

Reaction score
Yeah,that would look cool.I wonder if they would stick together almost shoal if you had like ten.....not that I would want ten in my tank,but could be pretty cool

Reaction score
that was three days ago...where the pics man!
Hey Crispin.Man these dudes are just not co-operating. I have a blue light that stays on 24/7 and the T5s switch on at 17h30,as the main lights switch on they dive in to the sand and dissappear.I only get home at about six so no photos.Every morning they are out and about but the light is dull blue and i cant get a pic!!:(I wionder how long they gonna keep this up for?

Reaction score
Hey Crispin.Man these dudes are just not co-operating. I have a blue light that stays on 24/7 and the T5s switch on at 17h30,as the main lights switch on they dive in to the sand and dissappear.I only get home at about six so no photos.Every morning they are out and about but the light is dull blue and i cant get a pic!!:(I wionder how long they gonna keep this up for?
What other fish are around ?

My Banana did this in the beginning because of my adorned wrasse giving him shit, but soon as he stood up to him, he join the tanks mates and now gives a great yellow splash to the reef :)