Back!

Reaction score
Sorry I've been sparse the past month-- I was in Hawaii, diving and trying to learn how to take fish pics. My attempts coming soon... :)

Good to hear from you again Sara :)

Thanks guys... sorry for the delay. I'm still trying to resize some of them so I can post them here instead of just linking to ASIRA.

Wee-man: IMAC was fun but largely uneventful (even though it was supposed to be the "last" one--hmmm... we'll see)

Love to see some of those huge Tang herds :)
You mean like this one?
http://www.asira.org/yellowtangs1.JPG
28648b033ddb92e5.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning pic Sihaya, but you can't just leave us hanging with one pic:p

Two of my reefy friends from the UK went to cover IMAC for a magazine, they had a whale of a time and met a few local reefers and were given fantastic hospitality by the US reefkeeping community, they were overwhelmed by it all, it would be a shame if it was the last one.

Hope you don't mind me shrinking pic so we can see it.
Left the link for the bigger pic.

Thanks! That's what I'm trying to do with all the other pics... resize them so I can post them. It's just taking me awhile because I'm a goof (still recovering from the vog, I swear). Got a HHH run to go to too... :p

A very cool Hawaiin squid I got to see on a night dive Glassholes too me on...
squid2crop.jpg

really cool to have you back sihaya (all be it from a waterless place!:))

but i am afraid we missed you more than those few pics you have posted so far, you have lots to post if u want to be in good books again:)

and brilliant to have underwater wild fish:)
some stunning pics, esp that puffer, but then I just like the fellas!

Back
Top Bottom