Back up-and-running

Reaction score
Hi guys
Great to say we are almost back to normal. We are getting off first Marine consignment in on Friday. It really is going to be a nice consignment of fish. There is also going to be some soft corals.

We will also be getting our first consignment of LPS and SPS corals in the middle of May.

I really look forward to this as it should be a stunning consignment as I am now using a new supplier , with really unusual corals.

See us on the weekend with good specials.

Thanks
Sean Harrison

Great to have you guys back and well done to all at Northlands for a truly magnificent shop, will have to take some pics and post them.

Somewhere near the Makro in Springfield Park I think, it's on the 1st floor.

Not much help I know, but I think it's on the other side of the road :lol:

I'm sure Alan will pop in soon and give the exact address.

Thanks Alfie, guess we should have looked there first :p

Please note our new shop address:
8 Shop, First Level
Umgeni Business Centre
No.2 Intersite Avenue
Springfield, 4091
Tel: + 27 (31) 2632768
Fax: +27 (31) 2632767

first level....I don't recall any buildings with more than 1 level in that area...but I'll try find it...

Last edited:
they are above tiger wheels. if you come from town(umgeni) it is your first or second set of robots. they are situated on your right hand side.very easy to find plus there are a lot of advertising boards.

hope it helps

awsome place.very neat and spacious.I like!!

Very easy to find. If you coming from town it is your second robot along that road, you will see Tiger wheel and tyre on the right directly above them, you wont miss it very well sign written.
If you coming from the highway side it is the robot after the one at Macro, just remember it is then on your left. You have to turn into the road at Tiger wheel and tyre and then turn right again, so you basically come in from the back. When you enter the complex there is a ramp on your right, up the ramp and your there.

visited these boys yesterday, nice setup:)

Their display tank is really cool, sorry only had the cellphone with me.

This tank must be close to 3 meters wide

5284897f2127ffa1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom