Back in the game

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Reaction score
You have some lovely SPS as always Mekaeel :m106:

Have you got a lens kit for getting rid of the blue in the pictures? It would be kiff to see what the eye would see. I think some phones can do this in post processing :wave2:

Have you got a colour scheme for the tank or are you just going for what species you can get hold of?

Mekaeel

Reaction score
You have some lovely SPS as always Mekaeel :m106:

Have you got a lens kit for getting rid of the blue in the pictures? It would be kiff to see what the eye would see. I think some phones can do this in post processing :wave2:

Have you got a colour scheme for the tank or are you just going for what species you can get hold of?
Hey dude!

Great to see you online!
How are you?

Nope no lens kit hence the true colours are not showing. Snapping pics with Iphone 11 Pro, I will play around with the settings and aim for better photography ; )

The system is currently running more as a frag tank for now. The goal is to eventually move things about in the the next month and focus on having my Stags towards the back and around the edges at the back, followed by low demanding light SPS along with Stylophoras etc in the middle and the ledges with table top Acro's, including Millepora's as well as a few deep water Acros and Montipora's.

The colour scheme of SPS will be adjusted accordingly once I move some of these babies around.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey dude!

Great to see you online!
How are you?

Nope no lens kit hence the true colours are not showing. Snapping pics with Iphone 11 Pro, I will play around with the settings and aim for better photography ; )

The system is currently running more as a frag tank for now. The goal is to eventually move things about in the the next month and focus on having my Stags towards the back and around the edges at the back, followed by low demanding light SPS along with Stylophoras etc in the middle and the ledges with table top Acro's, including Millepora's as well as a few deep water Acros and Montipora's.

The colour scheme of SPS will be adjusted accordingly once I move some of these babies around.
Yeah good good man. Been some time.. I see you've been in and out of the hobby over the years as well. I had Lighty (Justin) at the house the other day, he was helping me test control signals with his new oscilliscope - was a good catch up. I'm just messing with a frag tank at the moment as well. Built it much bigger than I should have so it's almost a display on it's own. Actually, it's about the same size as that cube you used to have :whistling:

Looking at the pics that Muzwaid posted, seems like you have those green thumbs in full force :m12:

Mekaeel

Reaction score
my jaw was hanging through all of those photo's , just a pity on that aptasia
Dude, that was really sad.
It was one damn Aiptasia on a frag plug and despite everything , it went nuts and the tank was soon covered completely stinging the corals to death.

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Yeah good good man. Been some time.. I see you've been in and out of the hobby over the years as well. I had Lighty (Justin) at the house the other day, he was helping me test control signals with his new oscilliscope - was a good catch up. I'm just messing with a frag tank at the moment as well. Built it much bigger than I should have so it's almost a display on it's own. Actually, it's about the same size as that cube you used to have :whistling:

Looking at the pics that Muzwaid posted, seems like you have those green thumbs in full force :m12:
Damn bru, please send me Lighty's number. Been ages since I heard from him either.

We need to get together and start up our East Coast Reef Club again.

Which Cube of mines dude?

Muzwaid , is addicted making a hole in my pocket :m24:

Reaction score
Dazz07 means that there is one aiptasia in the pics that Muzwaid posted :m29:

Damn bru, please send me Lighty's number. Been ages since I heard from him either.

We need to get together and start up our East Coast Reef Club again.

Which Cube of mines dude?

Muzwaid , is addicted making a hole in my pocket :m24:
That big cube that Lighty got from you - I think it was a 1m cube? Will WA you his number, although he's a busy man these days, was hard to get 5 minutes with him.

Top Bottom