Baby steps

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just got my first sps frag - montipora digitata... problem tho - it fell off the frag block in the transport... can I re-attach it using superglue? Or is pretley's a better option?

Tinus :) :thumbup:

Depending on the size you can use superglue to the frag plug as there will probably be an indent where it was ataached ot if it's a bit top heavy and big go with pratleys and leave it in your sump to cure where there are no currents to blow it over. Good luck with the coral they are beautiful and a nice one to ease you into the SPS side of things

Did the frag arrive ok? Just glue it back with superglue gel. jacquesb got the frag from me for you, post some pics once it gets going.

got pics

Hey Jaak! Yeah thanks a zillion! :) It's awesome :) Everything seems to have traveled ok, now it's just a case of WAITING until it grows :)

It looks like a pink digi. Nice piece tinus now watch that puppy grow into a calcium devouring beast

Maybe this is a stupid question... but it looks more brown to me?

They will colour up with low nutrients. It may be orange but my money's on pink and they are more reluctant to colour up than the orange

Back
Top Bottom