Baby Anthias

Reaction score
Hello, I have a baby anthias (2cm long). Does anybody have experience on how to feed these little wonders? I know his been eating copods. As for flakes he doesant seem interested. Could Norri maby work? suggestions please.

Reaction score
I take it you mean "Brine Shrimp". If so then sadly i have no access to these guyz, i dont even know where to get. :/

Reaction score
Ok I thought u meant live ones. if u meen the frozen blocks, I got those in the fridge I had for my lion fish. But those things just dissolve and fall to the floor, creating a big mess...

Reaction score
My Anthias go wild for the frozen food, basically defrost mix with Cyclopeeze, Coral frenzy and Zoplan = feeding frenzy

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Ok I thought u meant live ones. if u meen the frozen blocks, I got those in the fridge I had for my lion fish. But those things just dissolve and fall to the floor, creating a big mess...
yes thats the one.dont over feed as you might suffer from nitrate and phosphate problems then

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Did you manage to get your little fish eating? You need to sort this out as soon as possible as anthias need to be fed at least 3 times a day, small portions though.