Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Fantastic, you are a lucky man. CLearly she has a good dad:thumbup:

sandersc

Blenny
Reaction score
[B said:
Babe so impressed with nano, collected seawater with me[/b]
Did you collect today and where did you go to?

mandarinman

Achilles Tang
Reaction score
emma has a passion for our nano, she will collect a chair and put it nexto the tank and point out all the goggas in the tank to me

sandersc

Blenny
Reaction score
You know what,I actually believe a marine tank, specifically a reef tank, is one of the best things to use to entertain and to stimulate a very young child.

When my youngest was less than a year old, we used to put her in front of the marine tank when she was restless and crying and everytime, within a couple of seconds she would be quite and relaxed and watching the tank very carefully.

It was just amazing the effect the tank had on her. Perhaps we were just lucky, but it calmed her and kept her interested in it for a long, long time.

mandarinman

Achilles Tang
Reaction score
it must be the brighter colours, cos my older kids didnt have any fascination with my tropical tanks.

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hey she's very cute. I'm glad to see guys getting their children involved from early.

Afsal

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
my kid , he's 8 months now and he has always been fascinated by my tank .... emma is cute !!!

mandarinman

Achilles Tang
Reaction score
my daughter cant date him tho she is currently more than double his age, although she is the right age for cradle snatching lol

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Cute as mate, you're a lucky fella, my kids are now 15 and 16, the only interest they share with me is my cans of beer.

mandarinman

Achilles Tang
Reaction score
thats cool, you ring, they bring. i have a ten year old and a fourteen yearold so i can sympathise

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Cute as mate, you're a lucky fella, my kids are now 15 and 16, the only interest they share with me is my cans of beer.
Funny one Wee-Man - LOL!!!

Manderinman - I agree with everyone - your daughter is too sweet for words! You know what - we do the same with my sister-in-law's kids when they come and visit (about a year & half and a few months) - put them in front of my tank, and they stay quiet for a long long time - and the next moment we see they are fast asleep!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
magman General Discussions and Advice 7