Awesome Day

Discussion in 'Diving, Collecting and Environmental Discussions' started by Brandz12, 20 Feb 2011.

1. Brandz12

Brandz12

Hey guys, just wanna share with you all, went down to veggies pier today (durban south beach) and what an awesome dive, first I dived the reef that runs from the shore break till about 150m out, water was a bit turned up in certain spots but vis was good in most regions! Then I went to the side of the harbour wall, quite scary with those huge bolders and deep waters but awesome fish! List of fish seen: Moorish idols, coachman, different species of butterflies, plenty cleaner wrasse, box fish, puffers, wicked gobies, massive lionfish, few damsels not very pretty, chocolate dips, twin-spot damsels, semicircles, and sadly only one goldie! Got some decent specimens though:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. belindamotion

belindamotion Google Master

That sounds :thumbup:..is it for you'r Tank..? Some pic's would be nice, I love looking at pic's as it gives me a idea what to get for my Tank when I start introducing fish..with my knowledge, I'll probably end up with Clowns only..

4. Brandz12

Brandz12 Thread Starter

Ya the few I got are for my tank:) will put pics up a soon as they are not so camera shy:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. lIghty

lIghty

Good stuff, what did you come away with?

where you snorkling or SCUBA?

6. Brandz12

Brandz12 Thread Starter

Got a domino, 2 nice size cleaner wrasse, couple butterflies, a tiny puffer, coachman and a black bean!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Brandz12

Brandz12 Thread Starter

Got a domino, 2 nice size cleaner wrasse, couple butterflies, a tiny puffer, coachman and a black bean!

Snorkling:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Trev

Trev

Wow dude you just made me so happy I am in CT cuase if I go dive today the vizz is good but if I can stop shaking I might see klipfis,galjoen,snails,nennies,mussels,urchins and then if the wind doesnt blow me into Namibia I can also tell someone about it. Man you guys should realy come this side you dont know what you are missing LOL. Sounds like you had a great day

Recent Posts