awesome coral reef footage for free

Discussion in 'Diving, Collecting and Environmental Discussions' started by Falcon, 9 Dec 2009.

1. Falcon

Falcon

hey guys just to let you know ive been recording WILD TOUCH on sabc 2 every morning at 10:30

the last few episodes have had some awesome reef footage from dives in mozambique and sodwana.leka to see how the fish etc interact with the real reef especially for people who dont dive much.

yesterday the showed a huge reef full of plating monti's it was a sight im sure even regular divers would love....plus moz has lotsa cool dive sites like on vamizi island.

the day before that they showed a bunch of regal tangs and some dominoe damsels taking refuge in poccilopora which is apparently their normal habitat...

anyone else catch it?

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cryp

Cryp

I have managed to catch a few episodes of the programm and enjoyed it throughly. It is also very informative I have found.

4. Atilla

Atilla Sponsor

post the episode here!;)

5. Falcon

Falcon Thread Starter

YOUR FOOT MAN LOL its almost impossible to upload that size videos with helkoms "broadband" here in sa...and besides ive already deleted it lol wife filled up the 160gb dvd player hard drive with them soapies as usual:whistling:

but i would if i could:p

6. Atilla

Atilla Sponsor

the soapies also for you?

7. Falcon

Falcon Thread Starter

days of our lives?:nono: :puke:

Recent Posts