RSS AVAST Marine has a new Deluxe ATO

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 28 Nov 2012.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

[​IMG]

You can get a relatively inexpensive and semi-reliable automatic top off system, but with an Automatic Top Off (ATO) you have to worry about pumps, head pressure and the possibility of a siphon. The new AVAST Marine Works Deluxe ATO takes all of that out of the equation using a peristaltic pump to replace the water*evaporated*from your system. Sure this may be a bit*pricier*than simpler systems, but this one give you*reliability*and stability.

Using the peristaltic pump, the AVAST Deluxe ATO will give precise replentishment with little maintenance. Plus with 20 feet of head pressure, you can relocate your ATO reservoir to*another*part of the house, freeing up space under your tank and eliminating the need to carry jugs of water all over your house.

The*peristaltic pump in this kit is powered by a 12v DC motor and can deliver up to 100ml in a minute.*The system uses a pressure sensor tube to detect water levels. This, along with the delivery tube, are held in a magnet mount that will*adhere*to tanks up to 1/2 in. thick. These are currently on back order as many hobbyists grabbed them over the Black Friday sale and they run $189.99.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click here to read the article...

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. LCornelius

LCornelius Moderator

Looks great!

4. 459b

459b Moderator MASA Contributor

Will any of the sponsors be bringing these in?
    Keen to try out the pressure sensor, ive had too many float switches fail.

5. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

At about R1700 before import tax, shipping, markups and whatever, I doubt if these will be a viable option.

6. carlosdeandrade

carlosdeandrade

Don't know of any sponsors or non sponsors as I have AVAST equipment that I brought in myself.

7. dallasg

dallasg Moderator MASA Contributor

avast ships to SA, and if you get the DIY option not as much tax as its an incomplete unit...

i have ordered from them before

Recent Posts