Auto dosing pump options in south Africa

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm on the hunt for a new auto 4 head dosing pump. Currently I've only come across the jaebo wifi 3.4, zetlight single head wifi. What's your experience with them good or bad ? What else is available locally ? I was wanting the bubble magus 4 head Bm-t11 but currently not available in south Africa.

Reaction score
I have the Zetlight dosing units but am currently switching to the Jebao 2.4 (not the old square box looking 2.4, this one looks similar to the 3.4 but has both wifi and button interface). My only complaint with the Zetlight was that my Hauwei struggled to connect to it sometimes (more often than not), my Samsung connected to it more reliably but the iPhones were the most stable.

Besides that, it worked well but make sure you calibrate it before use.

The reason I am swapping to the Jebao is because my one unit's usb plug is quite rusted, I was already looking at adding another two (bringing my total count to 4) but now that needs to be 3 and decided to go to Jebao purely out of cost.

One thing though, I noticed if you don't have the check valve fitted (they do supply one in the box) then it does sometimes siphon back (even though it's a peristaltic dosing pump like the Jebaos and the pinch in the pipe should stop it).

Reaction score
I have the Zetlight dosing units but am currently switching to the Jebao 2.4 (not the old square box looking 2.4, this one looks similar to the 3.4 but has both wifi and button interface). My only complaint with the Zetlight was that my Hauwei struggled to connect to it sometimes (more often than not), my Samsung connected to it more reliably but the iPhones were the most stable.

Besides that, it worked well but make sure you calibrate it before use.

The reason I am swapping to the Jebao is because my one unit's usb plug is quite rusted, I was already looking at adding another two (bringing my total count to 4) but now that needs to be 3 and decided to go to Jebao purely out of cost.

One thing though, I noticed if you don't have the check valve fitted (they do supply one in the box) then it does sometimes siphon back (even though it's a peristaltic dosing pump like the Jebaos and the pinch in the pipe should stop it).
Thank you for your response /review. Much appreciated

Top Bottom