Audi q7 manual

Discussion in 'Junk Yard' started by ZeroCool, 11 Jul 2011.

1. ZeroCool

ZeroCool

hi guys ... got a nice q7, but cant find a manual online ... if there are any q7 owners out there, pm me please :)

enjoy the day

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. KeeganP

KeeganP

4. Mastazee

Mastazee

5. Seabass

Seabass

Nice buy man. Forget the manual, drive the beast.

6. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Thread Starter

well, the best buy ever ! lol .... and it is about a beast and a half.

well, it is quite difficult to work the knobs and to know what is what exactly ! so far, so good.

:thumbup:

7. SIMS

SIMS

Wait till you go for a service...your enthusiasm will be gone fast :p I drive a VW Toureg and I loved it till the service...

8. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Thread Starter

well, i dont have a problem with that, it is still under the maintenaice plan ... and my yearly service is due soon.

and now, did you sold the VW Toureg ?

I tooked at those as well ... and the BMW X5, and the Volvo, but nothing comes near the Audi (that is my view now).

thanks for your input !

9. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Thread Starter

like my father said, if sigarette's cost R1000 per packet, it will still be a bargain.

if you love to drive a nice car, you must know when it will hit your pocket, and you must still smile, that is my view in life !

10. SIMS

SIMS

Na I still got it....I really like it so will not be changing any time soon. I like the Q7 but prefer the VW.... BMW X5 sucks...volvo is nice but depends which one you looked at if the 90 then I was way too scared to test drive one as they seem to breakdown often :p

11. Q89

Q89

I know its off topic, but what model do you have?

12. chikaboo

chikaboo

mmmm ... Just how much was this service to be such a bad thing ..... I'm sure can't be as bad as mine ...

Last edited: 25 Jul 2011
  13. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

I drive the BEST car there is on the market.

Nothing beats it

Its paid off.

14. lIghty

lIghty

Well Said! ;)

15. chikaboo

chikaboo

Its BEST to be paid off BUT you still have to service it:tt2: So how expensive is it to service it .....:p

16. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

At least I need to fork out 2 to 3 grand every 15 thousand km. That is like twice a year. I do not have to do another few thousand every month. Last service only was R2066.

But its not a cheap car either. Rear wheel bearings are 1600 each. Yikes.
    Mazda 6.

17. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Thread Starter

Well, i got a 2006 3.0 TDI (with good km on the clock). Why is everyone going about services. If you like something, fork money out for it. If you are on masa an in this hobby, hell, i promise you the goods and livestock we buy are more than the 90k km service (which is 6k roughly). Anyway, if i like something, i dont mind paying money for it, because life is so short, make the most of it. (and ps, i bought mine cash) ... so ja, nothing like a paid off car ! :) whoop whoop hands in the air !

18. chikaboo

chikaboo

Ha ha ... not going on about services in a bad way ... just comparing ...... True .... If you want to drive something .... drive it ...... but sometimes we dont realise just how much it is to maintain it .... R6K is not bad at all ..... for all the comforts of a Q7 .... How is it on fuel ......

Last edited: 26 Jul 2011
  19. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Thread Starter

It is getting 14km/l (remember, it is diesel), if i drive nicely. If i push it, well, any car is thursty, lol.

I got 4 new tires with it, new breaks, and it is still under the motor plan. Giving it in tomorrow for its yearly service (will let you guys know how much it was).

I know services aint cheap, but that is why you need a budget for when it is due, you do it with a smile :)

Ultimately, never driven something as nice and comfortable, and talking about speed. well, it is a monster on drugs ! (even in normal mode is it cool), sport mode is even better :)

Well, if you have a Q7, or driven one, you know what i will be talking about.

But at the end of the day, a car is just a car ... and when we die, it all stays behind, so buckle up, and enjoy the ride !

20. chikaboo

chikaboo

For its body size and weight ... 14k's/Ltre ... excellent ... New tyres .... a bargain .... what size are they? better start saving for when you need them ..... Just asking all these questions as looking around for something .... nice to know about vehicles from those that own them .....

Last edited: 26 Jul 2011
  21. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Thread Starter

Jip, it weigh's 2250kg. They are 20". Well, i got a quote from tiger wheel and tiger, 4 new wheels would be R8k. At another place, R1500 per wheel, which isnt bad. Thought it might be an arm and a leg, but that isnt bad at all.

If you want something nice with power, look for a second hand model. New they cost about R750 000 (the price of a small house / appartment almost) Got mine for less than 50% off. Anyway, i am over the moon.

Recent Posts