AT

AT

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am fairly new to marine aquariums, but not to fishkeeping in general. I have a 240l tank which I have been running a couple of months and have 2 clowns and 2 damzels in the tank. Still battling to keep the algae growth under control however I am getting there. This is a lot more intricate than freshwater especially for an old timer like me. Just introducing myself.

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
another east londoner welcome bud.. if you need any help just pm memasahello

Reaction score
welcome to MASA AT:) hope you have lots of questions, teh guys and gals on here will soon help get that algae under controll.

Viper for example grows it very well:p

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA At, tell us more about your setup and one rule on Masa is: We love pics a lot ;)

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A very WARM WELCOME to MASA AT! Very pleased that you found us and joined MASA! Great to have you on-board!

Good luck on your journey. Please ask as many questions as it takes.

And I hope that you have a LOT LOT of patience. Believe me - this is all about PATIENCE!

Have a look around, and read as many threads as you can. Many of your questions will be answered in the "New Members" threads.

Otherwise - please post as many questions as you like. There is nothing like a "stupid question"......

Good luck again, and enjoy!

Reaction score
Welcome to MASA!!