RSS Are You in Tankmate Aggression Denial?

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 19 Jan 2016.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

Fish wounds and injuries can result from a variety of different influences, with tankmate aggression being among the more commonplace. Unfortunately, hobbyists don’t always recognize this problem right away when it manifests itself. Jay Hemdal, Curator of Fishes and Invertebrates for the Toledo Zoo, explains why in the following excerpt from his book The Salt ... [Read More]

Continue reading...

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. tekkengal

tekkengal Moderator

I had this flame angel which would stalk my male anthia. It wouldn't attack or anything, just follow him up and down the tank until the anthia would finally freak and hide. As mean as it sounds, I used to find it hilarious :p

4. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

My lower rank tangs do take each other on frequently. Blond naso is the biggest and no other tang messes with him. Regal simply just not care.

Only one taking on the blond naso is the magnificent foxface. Here I'm sure its due to the main fish color being almost the same. Plus the foxface is big enough to take on the blond.

As much as I want to add another beauty, I do realize that I must take out something to make space.

Recent Posts