Aquatronica, Deltec Skimmers, Calc Reactors etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikesFish

Blenny
Reaction score
For those who do not know, I have Aquatronica equipment, Deltec skimmers and Calcium Reactors, Kalkstirrer, Eheim pumps and much more for sale here:

The Big List

LikesFish

Blenny
Reaction score
Nothing. I am relocating. Will set up tanks on the other side the moment things calm down.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing. I am relocating. Will set up tanks on the other side the moment things calm down.
Excellent - shame you have to break it all up though - do you have any plans yet? or are you going to wait till you get to where ever you are going?

LikesFish

Blenny
Reaction score
Yup it all depends on the availability of stuff so I don;t want to get overly excited (yet).

sandersc

Blenny
Reaction score
No harm in dreaming is there:lol:
Wee-Man I think you are wishing that LikesFish will become your neighbour, but sorry mate, I do believe he's not that stupid ( or suicidal). Sorry for you, there goes seeing a 4m tank.

Waldo I've send you a PM

Sanders

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Wee-Man I think you are wishing that LikesFish will become your neighbour, but sorry mate, I do believe he's not that stupid ( or suicidal). Sorry for you, there goes seeing a 4m tank.

Waldo I've send you a PM

Sanders
Hey - there are plenty of much bigger tanks a lot closer to me than SA me old china;)

Oh and Sanders:finger:

sandersc

Blenny
Reaction score
Hey - there are plenty of much bigger tanks a lot closer to me than SA me old china;)
Promise you'll show me next time I'm over there.

Oh and Sanders:finger:
I just love this

AND as a moderator you should stop writing such off topic entries!

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score

Waldo I've send you a PM

Sanders
You started it:razz:

Promise you'll show me next time I'm over there.

AND as a moderator you should stop writing such off topic entries!
Ah shaddap:razz: or i'll get Kanga on to you.

Ok back to the mega sale.

LikesFish

Blenny
Reaction score
dendrosa - not really. But I have been forthcoming by packaging the stuff and have the buyer arrange a courier for collection at their expense.

LikesFish

Blenny
Reaction score
I see you are in Somerset West... I do go to Cape town once in two/three months....

dendrosa

Reaction score
Actually I work in Epping, so very close to airport. May be able to meet you there. I'm interested in the aquatronica gear.

LikesFish

Blenny
Reaction score
You better be quick about it... I have 3 people interested. The first one to make a firm offer will get it.

sandersc

Blenny
Reaction score
I see you are in Somerset West... I do go to Cape town once in two/three months....
Do you know when the next time will be for coming down, otherwise Dendrosa, I need to get a courier to collect my stuff. We can get yoursto come with if you want. I'm in Paarl.

Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.