Aquatronica Controllers

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get hold of these guys?
I went onto their webpage but all the e-mail addresses provided on the page, gives me an error message:

Their Page: Aquatronica Page

This is the message I receive:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain aquatronica.com by mail.aquatronica.com. [78.134.38.76].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Administrative prohibition

How soon does the error arrive? My email seems to have sent. I am using a gmail account.

Don't expect a reply if you do get through, during my searching for a controller I noticed many complaints on other international forums about lack of replies/support from them directly. :(

I asked for a reply so we will see how long that will take:eek:

Nothing wrong with aquatronica, been using it for a year now with no problems, and much easier to navigate and change settings than the profilux.

Don't expect a reply if you do get through, during my searching for a controller I noticed many complaints on other international forums about lack of replies/support from them directly. :(
Eish, not good news at all... Dean, what other Controllers are available except for Profilux and Aquatronica??

Nothing wrong with aquatronica, been using it for a year now with no problems, and much easier to navigate and change settings than the profilux.

Yup I run them on both my tanks. Control co2 on my CRAX, redox on my denitrator, control my salinity by either RO or Saline topoff. Controls my doseing pumps. Sends me SMS if there is a power failer, connects to the internet and can run Aquastats. @LikesFish

Last edited by a moderator:
well for me....i have 2 clients with aquatronica, 1 is a computor wizz and loves it...the other hates it.......
the one that loves it ....also hates it when something goes wrong....cause the back up service is apparantly absolutly terrible ...probably cause no-one in kzn doing it along with long waiting periods for parts....and ive been told from his mouth at times....its no existant.

so profilux for me!!!......i cant program em....but i know one phone-call even at 9pm at night and the supplier in sa, sits on the phone with me for however long it takes and helps me program what i need.......
furthermore , you need any parts....usually next day you have em:thumbup:

i have had mine......6 years.......yip expensive....but to date....only had problem with a conductivity meter 5 years in,

other wise.....it just runs

for that piece of mind....ill pay the premium then.....my investment in the tank itself warrants it

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've Been watching Barry Roux too much I suppose.

6 years?? You had a Profilux before this one? ;) big brother is watching. LOL

profilux controllers - Marine Aquariums South Africa

Agree they are good and service is a lot better. :thumbup:

????
firstly...you have that much time on your hands if you have been closely following and watching such a ridiculous trial
enough is enough.....media should concentrate on other stories! and then just let us know the verdict....i could care less how someone was shot, what time she was shot bla bla bla....

thats right......6 years.......
been running on my tank for 5 years in october and bought it id say more than a year prior when i sold the profilux 2 that ran on my nano extreme for 2 years and was putting together all the equipment for the build......
would you like to see receipts???:tt2:
lol
;)

Last edited:
Could anyone find an agent or any form of after sales service from Aquatronica. My controller screens backlight does not come on..so even though it still works its difficult to read the screen

Back
Top Bottom