Aquarium System Controllers

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am having a difficult time finding a controller like the Neptune Apex of GHL Profilux in South Africa, I have heard some talk about a Rasberry Reef PI?

Does anyone know where I can find a controller similar to the above?

Thanks

Reaction score
Sorry :( maybe worth while reaching out to Bennie to find out when their next shipment will arrive.

Reaction score
Hi, know a guy in dbn that has a profilux 3.1nex for sale in dbn, if you want his details, i could pass it on, thanks

Reaction score
Bought the Profilux from Roy. Paid 18,5k. Now see they selling on classifieds for 7,5k.

Reaction score
Hi, know a guy in dbn that has a profilux 3.1nex for sale in dbn, if you want his details, i could pass it on, thanks
Hi Rauff, your friend took me for a ride here. I went out on a limb to pay him a premium price. He still sits with one of my PAB cables but has blocked me on whatsapp after asking him about it. Can you please ask him to send me the rest of the kit that he still has. And tell him to enjoy the money!!!

Reaction score
Hi Rauff, your friend took me for a ride here. I went out on a limb to pay him a premium price. He still sits with one of my PAB cables but has blocked me on whatsapp after asking him about it. Can you please ask him to send me the rest of the kit that he still has. And tell him to enjoy the money!!!
What are you missing

Reaction score
Guys, be careful out there. I do not recommend buying long distance and if you can, dont buy used even if they say its never been used, like in my case. Roy told me the system has never been used, but the probes are full of salt. Dont be like me. Do proper research to find the best price out there and diligently check all ads if you absolutely HAVE to buy from someone. Good luck!

Top Bottom