Aquarium builder needed

Discussion in 'Pet Stop SA' started by Moolis Moolman, 13 Jan 2014.

1. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Are you already capable of building aquariums or do you want to learn and do not posses 10 thumbs like me ;)

Pet Stop SA is looking for
    1. 1 person within this month
    2. PLUS another one 3 to 4 months from now

Chancer need not apply. :biggrin:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Thread Starter Pet Stop SA Sponsor

If you find someone for me (race is not important - skills and dedication are all that count in my book) a finders fee will negotiated.

4. kabeer

kabeer

where u guys based

5. HOT SAUCE

HOT SAUCE

just out of curiosity.. do you need the person for one month only and the second person for four months or can it be one person only and would he/she be an apprentice or helping someone who's building the tanks or be working on his/her own... wouldn't it be easier to find someone on permanent basis

6. Moolis Moolman

this is an long-term and constant plan, I like to make my deals so everyone can benefit from them monthly and not once-off :whistling:

1 person - PERMANENT - and then an additional one - ALSO PERMANENT -, anticipated in 3to4 months thereafter. Definitely before August 2014!!!

they would be expected to build aquariums from small to large. (the best out of the 4 would get the large marine installations and the big bucks ;) )

I do not like temp. staff :blush:

7. Zandy

Zandy

Would they only build aquariums or be involved in the filling and maintenance of them too??

8. Moolis Moolman

Renumiration
    Depending on their skills.
    BUT I can train that - the skills to build aquariums with kick plates, euro plates and sumps must be already mastered if you want good wages. If I need to train you (I AM WILLING - as long as you are willing to learn) it will effect you wages but not your application.

where u guys based - Pretoria

Would they only build aquariums or be involved in the filling and maintenance of them too?? This post is mainly for building but my experience is that you end up in Pet Stop doing what you do best, so a builder might end up doing maintenance. A cleaner ended up manager, and the reverse also happened a manager ended up general handyman / cleaner.

9. Moolis Moolman

I am starting interviews Monday for the 1st position.

Recent Posts