• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Aquaria Ammonia Removing Stones ..INFO

Reaction score
:)Well MASA Reefers..:)
We have had such a great response to Ammonia Removing Stones and there has been a lot of questions for more info on ..Well we promised to post some more technical data on the Ammonia Removing Stones …here you go

Ammoniastones.jpg
Ammonia3.jpg

Aquaria Ammonia Absorbing Stones
Technical info:-
Bio-purification function
Size: Φ6-12mm
Water Absorption (±5%) :25%
Highly efficientThe rate of porosity varies among 35%-60%, and the pores in the material are even. The smallest pore can be as small as 0.1 mm. It possesses both physical and bio-chemical filtering functions.
Absolutely safe: The product is clean, poison-free, odorless and insoluble in water.
Environmental-healthy: The product can be used for a long time without causing any change in the shape or break down of the stones.
Wide-range applications: It can be used in various kinds of filtering systems. Reactor filtration, trickle feed filtration or through a filter stocking. It is acid-proof, alkali-resistant, and salt tolerant.
Good bio-chemical function: This product has numerous pores and removes ammonia from water, deposit nitrifying bacteria as well as anti-nitrifying bacteria and supply them a suitable environment to grow and work. The anaerobic layer inside the filter material promotes the growth of anti-nitrifying bacteria. On the surface of the filter material there is an enriched oxygen layer which is suitable for the growth of nitrifying bacteria, thus the two layers form a perfect micro organic water treatment system.
Please rinse the filtering material in RO water before adding to reactor or filter stocking. The life span of the Ammonia Absorbing stone is 6 months. 500 g treats system of 1000L
Ammonia4.jpg
instructions on the back

So what more can we tell you beside the fact it really works . We have tried it and test it in our own systems in our ware house where there is a huge bio load that passes through and we have seen that this product is effective in the removal of ammonia from aquarium water.
So MASA Reefers go and get some from your local Pet Store …
Aquaria Ammonia Removing Stones
If you have any more questions feel Free to contact us..
:thumbup:The Aquaria Team:thumbup:

LPS

Hi there:) thank you for your feed back, which aria are you in. Let us know and we can refer you to the stores that have our range in your aria or ask your LPS to contact us and get some of our great range on their shelves ..or even better give us there details and we will contact them for you..
Regards

Nice set up

By the way your tank is looking really nice congrats..

LPS

Which PS are in your aria.."Names"

O and i added the stones i got from wazeers to my tank and a friends tank and the special blend like you said, ill let you know what i see Lawrence thanks again for the help. Got it in a sock in my sump without a reactor.

O and i added the stones i got from wazeers to my tank and a friends tank and the special blend like you said, ill let you know what i see Lawrence thanks again for the help. Got it in a sock in my sump without a reactor.

Now that could be a no 1 song on the marine top 20:

"Got it in my sock, in my sump and without a reactor"

Ok, might just be me that finds this funny at 2 am. Lol

Hi there:)
It’s a pleasure:thumbup:, we are here to help, feel free to contact me anytime. And that go’s to you MASA reefers as well, PM us or send an email if you have any questions.
Regards

:thumbup:Lawrence:thumbup:

Now that could be a no 1 song on the marine top 20:

"Got it in my sock, in my sump and without a reactor"

Ok, might just be me that finds this funny at 2 am. Lol

lol u can try out for Idols too:lol:....

Ammonia stones

Hi there Reefers...:)
so we decided to revive this Thread as we had a few pm's with questions on our Aquaria Ammonia stones & decided it would be a nice place to discuss considering we have our new Aquaria Super Nutrifiring Bacteria now available. These two products work together really well and are a must for all Marine Aquariums
regards

Aquaria Ammonia stones

Aquaria Ammonia stone are must for any Aquarium , if starting out from scratch or wanting better results with you current aquarium , Aquaria ammonia stones really work and are very well priced.:thumbup:

Aquaria Ammonia Stones

Hi MASA Reefers :)
Had a call from a reefer earlier to day about a high ammonia reading and the question that was raised was what would help to lower the ammonia reading in the aquarium. Reefers the answer is simple try our Aquaria ammonia stones and our Aquaria super Nitrifying bacteria together see the great results for your self. We run all our live stock banks on this system and have been running it for some time like this with out hassle ...and there is a lot fish that go through theses banks. :)

Ammonia removing stones

:)Well MASA Reefers..:)
We have had such a great response to Ammonia Removing Stones and there has been a lot of questions for more info on ..Well we promised to post some more technical data on the Ammonia Removing Stones …here you go

Ammoniastones.jpg
Ammonia3.jpg

Aquaria Ammonia Absorbing Stones
Technical info:-
Bio-purification function
Size: Φ6-12mm
Water Absorption (±5%) :25%
Highly efficientThe rate of porosity varies among 35%-60%, and the pores in the material are even. The smallest pore can be as small as 0.1 mm. It possesses both physical and bio-chemical filtering functions.
Absolutely safe: The product is clean, poison-free, odorless and insoluble in water.
Environmental-healthy: The product can be used for a long time without causing any change in the shape or break down of the stones.
Wide-range applications: It can be used in various kinds of filtering systems. Reactor filtration, trickle feed filtration or through a filter stocking. It is acid-proof, alkali-resistant, and salt tolerant.
Good bio-chemical function: This product has numerous pores and removes ammonia from water, deposit nitrifying bacteria as well as anti-nitrifying bacteria and supply them a suitable environment to grow and work. The anaerobic layer inside the filter material promotes the growth of anti-nitrifying bacteria. On the surface of the filter material there is an enriched oxygen layer which is suitable for the growth of nitrifying bacteria, thus the two layers form a perfect micro organic water treatment system.
Please rinse the filtering material in RO water before adding to reactor or filter stocking. The life span of the Ammonia Absorbing stone is 6 months. 500 g treats system of 1000L
Ammonia4.jpg
instructions on the back

So what more can we tell you beside the fact it really works . We have tried it and test it in our own systems in our ware house where there is a huge bio load that passes through and we have seen that this product is effective in the removal of ammonia from aquarium water.
So MASA Reefers go and get some from your local Pet Store …
Aquaria Ammonia Removing Stones
If you have any more questions feel Free to contact us..

Don't forget this great product reefers

A Must for your Aquarium

Don't forget this great product reefers

This Product is truly a must for any Aquarium:)

So Order some to day and see the results from using it...you will be amazed:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom