• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Aquaria AABZ1500 Thread

Reaction score
AABZ2000AABZ1500.jpg
Aquaria AABZ1500

Specifications: Size 1.500mm length x 0.600mm width x 0.820mm height 14mm Glass
Cabinet size 1.500 mm length x 0.600mm x 0.780mm height [8mm Glass sump inside cabinet]
Cabinet finished in neat silver Aluminium edging & black acrylic covers protecting solid wood from water and damp
Cabinet doors are fitted with anti-slam hinges to avoid the doors banging shut and scaring your fish
Lighting 4 x T5 28w [2 x blue & 2 x white]
Multi plug for additional equipment & one cable out too main supply
Intelligent Controller [Fail safe heater setting , prop pump control, filtration control , temperature gauge inside Aquarium as well as outside temperature , proten skimmer control, light control for both sun rise and sun set and full date and timer] all touch screen.
Refugium light
Cabinet light on auto door switch
Plug in digital light timer for DSB Refugium light.
Full sump filtration in side cabinet [Skimmer chamber, live rock chamber, DSB chamber, carbon chamber & pump chamber]
Fully plumbed in system
Now our Aquaria range Aquariums can be supplied with all the equipment
But they are also available without the equipment.Here is the fantastic
Range of equipment the Aquaria AABZ1500 Aquarium can be purchased with.
800Lt skimmer with Sicce pump [3 year warranty]
Aquaria AWA6000 pump 6000Lt per hour
Aquaria 2 x 200w heater [2mm glass & 2 year warranty]
Now Reefers you seen what it comes with. A “Total plug and play” system that looks awesome, is a professionally designed aquarium and is top quality. Aquaria has a 100% spares back on all of our products.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I like it, I will be looking out for it in the shops.

Aquaria systems

I like it, I will be looking out for it in the shops.

Thank you ...We are sure you will be more than happy with a Aquaria Aquarium....:thumbup:

could you perhaps pm me a price tag on this baby and where in Cape Town I might find them?

Pre-Specials

Aquaria AMZ1500 Complete Aquarium and cabinet
AMZ1500AMZ1000.jpg

Size 1.500 x 0.600 x 0.740 Glass Aquarium

Sump filtration, 1 x APS-06-s2250-CI Skimmer with SICCE pumps with needle wheel impeller[3 year warranty], 1 x over flow box, 1 x return line , return pump, T5 lighting hood with [4 x T5 tubes] 2 x 200w 2mm glass heaters , tending light , Refugium light , solid wood cabinet covered with Perspex for water proofing of the wood and anti-slam hinges on all cabinet doors.
All of this for an incredible R18 000.00 incl vat.

So Reefers do feel like you are fishing in the dark……get the perfect catch every time…WITH AQUARIA-SA
Aquaria-SA....Making it happen..

Aquaria AMZ1500 Complete Aquarium and cabinet
AMZ1500AMZ1000.jpg

Size 1.500 x 0.600 x 0.740 Glass Aquarium
Sump filtration, 1 x APS-06-s2250-CI Skimmer with SICCE pumps with needle wheel impeller[3 year warranty], 1 x over flow box, 1 x return line , return pump, T5 lighting hood with [4 x T5 tubes] 2 x 200w 2mm glass heaters , tending light , Refugium light , solid wood cabinet covered with Perspex for water proofing of the wood and anti-slam hinges on all cabinet doors.
All of this for an incredible R18 000.00 incl vat.

So Reefers do feel like you are fishing in the dark……get the perfect catch every time…WITH AQUARIA-SA
Aquaria-SA....Making it happen..

sorry reefers this model AMZ1500 doses not come with the controller only the AABZ15000

Back
Top Bottom