Aquaria 1m Lighting unit

Reaction score
Hi guys, recently my Aquaria 1m's stock lighting unit (stock unit but new ATi T5s) has stopped working. Down to one bulb working. It's not the bulbs that don't workit's the unit itself. Any suggestions on replacement or how to fix it? What is a good replacement unit?

Reaction score
Generally, T5 parts are cheap. The most expensive things are probably the ballasts, which are easy to come by. You just unscrew the old one and wire the new one in.

Reaction score
Thanks, but any suggestions on a complete new unit I could get? What would be recommended to house my T5s.

Reaction score
Not sure buddy, check out some of the sponsors websites. You can get nice units. T5 aren't too badly priced now days.

Reaction score
Only T5 units I see around are the ATI ones. And new ones cost a prity penny. Maybe post a wanted thread. I do see second hand units very often on this forum

Reaction score
Hi guys, recently my Aquaria 1m's stock lighting unit (stock unit but new ATi T5s) has stopped working. Down to one bulb working. It's not the bulbs that don't workit's the unit itself. Any suggestions on replacement or how to fix it? What is a good replacement unit?
Hi bud did u sort it

Reaction score
Not yet. @mandrin
I'm thinking of getting the odyssey T5 quad unit for 39w bulbs from Jungle Aquatics. Any have any experience with this unit or has anything to say about the quality etc? And will it fit my 1m tank?
I assume i can just replace the bulbs that come with it with T5 ATi bulbs?

Reaction score
Don't waste money on the odeasey units. Rather save some money up and buy a decent T5 unit. Seconds hand they the same price as a new odeassey

Reaction score
Not yet. @mandrin
I'm thinking of getting the odyssey T5 quad unit for 39w bulbs from Jungle Aquatics. Any have any experience with this unit or has anything to say about the quality etc? And will it fit my 1m tank?
I assume i can just replace the bulbs that come with it with T5 ATi bulbs?
I have a used unit with new ATI bulbs if you are interested. The switch may need repairs/replacement.

Reaction score
@Dexter Okay, what would you recommend as a "good T5 unit" I dont really know all the brands and units etc, so a suugestion would be gretaly appreciated.

Reaction score
Have a look for ATI. Just be patient and one will pop up. Maybe post a wanted thread and guys will tell you what they have.

Reaction score
ATI unit and ATI globes. Reason being is on the ATI unit you get proper reflectors. So the light shines in the tank and not on your home ceiling.

Reaction score
Thanks I'll keep a look out. What's the name/model of the ATI unit? Only bulbs come up when I google search ATI. @Dexter