AQUARIA 102 nano

Reaction score
So let's help him right so that the stock can survive and that he know better next time. I've seen many beginners starting and thinking the same like I did going to a petshop wil be my best advise etc etc don't get me wrong there in many great LFS out there wth great help and there's the ones that is just there for making money who knows what @Cassies was told and sold he looks like he was there with his money right and they just sold him what they can not helping and asking if he is a beginner so on we really don't know so @Cassies let's help you safe your livestock and show you it ain't that hard
Before we got another Reefer just giving up

Reaction score
So let's help him right so that the stock can survive and that he know better next time. I've seen many beginners starting and thinking the same like I did going to a petshop wil be my best advise etc etc don't get me wrong there in many great LFS out there wth great help and there's the ones that is just there for making money who knows what @Cassies was told and sold he looks like he was there with his money right and they just sold him what they can not helping and asking if he is a beginner so on we really don't know so @Cassies let's help you safe your livestock and show you it ain't that hard
Before we got another Reefer just giving up
Best would be to find a reefer in PE. Who can look after his livestock. Then let the tank cycle using additives. Like seachem stability and many others.

First go have your water tested. Most LFS should be able to help you. Go to Coastal aquariums. Then look at adding chemical filtration to the filters. Seachem have a wide range of products you can use.

Reaction score
Best would be to find a reefer in PE. Who can look after his livestock. Then let the tank cycle using additives. Like seachem stability and many others.

First go have your water tested. Most LFS should be able to help you. Go to Coastal aquariums. Then look at adding chemical filtration to the filters. Seachem have a wide range of products you can use.
The key would be to test for Ammonia it should be 0. Ammonia burns fish gills.

Reaction score
Agreed get the fish in a QT of someone go and test your water can send results on this page so we can take it from there

Reaction score
@Cassies we are not trying to be funny, just trying to save you some money and help you do it the right way so you can enjoy your reef. I personally started in January this year, and although I also wanted to have the tank as beautiful as quickly as possible I cycled the tank for a little over 2 months before I added anything, I am sure some guys here even cycled for more than that before adding any livestock

Reaction score
I have put bacteria start in
have a jeboa canister filter uv sterilizer
protein skimmer
Three water changes
Nitrite test perfect
Plus the filter that comes with the aquaria 102

Attachments

Reaction score
And other parameters?
When you started the tank did you see it go through a cycle?

Reaction score
No I added quick start bacteria and the substrate was live from the sea

Reaction score
Busy building a 1.3 meter tanks so will put the tang in that tank

Reaction score
Ok so best to do now is test all parameters or get your own test as with a nano and you being a beginner you'll need to test alot to understand your tank first send us all results and we take it from there the quicker you get it the faster the help wil come

Reaction score
Ok so best to do now is test all parameters or get your own test as with a nano and you being a beginner you'll need to test alot to understand your tank first send us all results and we take it from there the quicker you get it the faster the help wil come
Will DO