AQUARIA 102 nano

Reaction score
Just started a new marine tank any advice with this make would be great iv added a jebo canister filter with uber sterilizer

Reaction score
Try to build in cooling fans.Add a bit more flow.
I think your substrate might be a bit coarse.So detritus might get trapped in there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Totally agree with @Barberbek on the fans and your choice of substrate.
Your scape look amazing and also I see fish in there

Reaction score
Bangai cardinal is the silver and black one. How long has tank been running

Reaction score
No but added quick start three little fish are there to start the system I live in port elizabeth so will do water changes regularly

Reaction score
Taking wild chances my friend.... and you lost 1 fish already. The rock doesn’t even look like liverock

Reaction score
Bud to enjoy this hobby you have to take it slow.. Otherwise it will land up costing you a lot of money. That tank is to small for the tang. They need a lot of swimming space. Have you tested your parameters?

Reactions: EFJ
Reaction score
I reckon by the end of the week your yellow tang will also be gone, am I correct in saying this is a new tank and hasn't been running for more than a month?

Reaction score
I reckon by the end of the week your yellow tang will also be gone, am I correct in saying this is a new tank and hasn't been running for more than a month?
You are correct by stating this. He askes for advice, and then follows his own mind.