• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Aquaria 1.5

Reaction score
Hi Aquaria .I have purchased a aquaria 1.5 meter. The return pipe into the tank is damaged.
I need some help on replacing it. The tank is currently running but now has a leak.
Please assist. What can i do?

Pics of where it is leaking. I would like to suggest aquamend or silicon tape, but still need to see the where the leak is.

Hi rockF1re . I purchased the tank last week. when moving it the return pipe broke of. So the guys that moved the tank put in a quick fix with a pipe and new thread cap. They put silicone over so its hard to see were the leak is from.
I Actually need consult someone to come and look at the plumbing of the tank. I have put some silicone but it just one drip now.
Do you know if anyone one that can help me. i was So looking forward to enjoying my tank, but that leak is worrying me. Is there someway that we can fix it without draining the tank.

Hi There Yvonne here from Aquaria, we are sure we can assist. Please contact us directly on 071 203 2879 or 073 816 8114.

Thanks so much for contacting me Aquaria. Really felt much better after i spoke to yourll. Thanks so much.
Yvonne i will wait for you to contact me for the part once your'll have it. Many thanks.

Thanks so much for contacting me Aquaria. Really felt much better after i spoke to yourll. Thanks so much.
Yvonne i will wait for you to contact me for the part once your'll have it. Many thanks.
got the part

Back
Top Bottom