Aquaria 1.5 meter aquarium setups

Discussion in 'Aquaria' started by Aquaria-SA, 3 Nov 2013.

1. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Sponsor

Ok reefers here is another one of our recent setups. This client upgraded from a custom built 1.2 meter aquarium to one of our Aquaria 1.5 meter aquariums. I didn't take much photos on theses setups, but I will try get update pictures from the clients and post them.

This setup was also done in a day, we striped down the old aquarium , saved the water and added some new water as some new live rock ....check out the pictures
    [​IMG] new aquarium in place and time to clean off the dust before setting it all up
    [​IMG] sorting out the return pump[​IMG] [​IMG] getting the heaters set[​IMG] and one my good team members is getting the skimmer assembled [​IMG] [​IMG] final touches and then its time for the substrate [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Thread Starter Sponsor

Aquaria 1.5 meter setups

[​IMG] We used our Aquaria Cal-side substrate in this set up[​IMG] [​IMG] Water all in and time to clean up [​IMG] I will post some more pic's soon reefers of this set up

4. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Thread Starter Sponsor

Aquaria 1.5 meter setups

Well here is another Aquaria 1.5 meter set up, all the Live stock , rock and water was taken out a existing set up and moved into a new Aquaria 1.5 meter in a day.
    Check out the pic's...[​IMG] We as always ever setup has its challenges, this one was definitely one of those challenges. The 1.5 meter had to go in one of the bed rooms up stairs, well when we tried to get it up the stairs it wouldn't fit, so then we had to get a forklift to lift it over the balcony and take it through the main bed room.[​IMG] well all we well in the end and here was the end result
    [​IMG]

5. shaneparkins

shaneparkins

Loving the setups

6. reef addict

reef addict

any more

Recent Posts