Aquamedic Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an Aquamedic Wave.It connects 4 pumps.One is the main pump return and the other three pumps are connected in the main tank which times the pumps to create ocean movement.My price R800 inc postage anywhere in South Africa.In perfect working condition with a manual to hook it up.

please add some pic. y u selling it?
How old is it? Can u use any pumps?

That sounds like an awesome toy Suhayl - I would have loved to take it - really - but no money right now.

Fris5 - Welcome to MASA! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please create a new thread in our 'New Members' forum and tell us about yourself and your tank/s?

I would be interested. Can it work in a cube ? Condition ? Photo ?

It is in perfect condition.I look after my stuff. It is a gereat unit which can work in any tank. It has many settings to.Like I said it can connect 4 pumps.One in the main return pump and the other three in the display tank.It randomly times the pumps to create an ocean effect.It has also a night mode anf feed mode.to find out more go to the Aquamedic website for more info. Reason for selling I switched to stream pumps with control units.

that is an awsome deal. Zubeir Joosab has one on his sytem.works excellent.and it takes any 220V pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom