Name of Item/s
- AquaMedic Ocean Light 8x54w T5
Your Location- Linden, Johannesburg
Shipping or Collection or Both?- Collection only
Price- R1800
Advertised Elsewhere? YES or NO- NO

Info and Images-

Hi guys,

I bought over all Shamy's livestock and light unit. Won't be needing the light unit, so it is for sale. AquaMedic light unit 8x54w with blue led moonlight running down the middle. Needs bulbs. Also has a connector that I think connects with a profilux.

NOTE: Your thread will be deleted if you do not upload any photo's of actual items being sold.

Looking at the ballasts now, seems it is dimmable ballasts, so can probably set up sunrise/sunset with profilux

I did some research, the one cable is the dimming cable which you can use to dim the T5's by plugging into a reef angel or other controller.

Hi hotdog83, you said it needs bulbs please clarify on that otherwise very keen.

Yes, it needs bulbs, it doesn't have any at the moment. The ones that was in there does not work at all, all the endcaps are loose.

I tested the moonlights now, does not seem to work. Let me rather keep the unit until I can troubleshoot the issues. Will close thread and rather keep it until I can properly test it with bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom