Aqua Forest Component 123 ???

Reaction score
Hi all been running a 450 litre mixes reef tank for 6 months using Aquaforest Component 123 trying to adjust to optimal levels according to their calculator I get mad readings eg: Magnesium my reading 1200ppm optimal 1350 according to their calculator I need to add 29 litres component 3 ???

Always the first question. How old is your test kit?

Then, had you tried any other test kit or had it tested as a shop? To confirm if your test kit is giving the right results.

I've used their calculator before and also found it to be erroneous at times. Try using the reef calculator instead to get a ballpark.

Hi all been running a 450 litre mixes reef tank for 6 months using Aquaforest Component 123 trying to adjust to optimal levels according to their calculator I get mad readings eg: Magnesium my reading 1200ppm optimal 1350 according to their calculator I need to add 29 litres component 3 ???

Dont use the component to increase your values, rather use the dry powder to increase values. Try that on their calc.

I have been using AF 123 for the past few years and wont change unless they duck out of the country

Always the first question. How old is your test kit?

Then, had you tried any other test kit or had it tested as a shop? To confirm if your test kit is giving the right results.
HI thanks for response all still good nt near exp

Dont use the component to increase your values, rather use the dry powder to increase values. Try that on their calc.

I have been using AF 123 for the past few years and wont change unless they duck out of the country
HI thanks for response Will try the powders where woukd they have stock

Back
Top Bottom