Aqua Beauty 105w

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Can someone please advice. I have an AquaBeauty 105w LED lighting unit. Didnt come with a remote, for some reason last night it reset. Now the time is all wrong and my timing reset. For some reason now the menu key on the light doesnt seem to work, so i cannot set the time or do anything. Can someone please advice were i would be able to get it repaired or possibly buy a remote for it in Gauteng. Thanks.

Menu key not working........assuming its the same as the 140w you've taken the lock off 1st?
Should be no "L" showing on the lcd

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the reply. All operate exactly the same. I stripped the light down and found the problem. The menu and esc buttons had some corrosin on the tracks at the back of the keyboard. Stripped the keypad and soldiered the tracks. Seems to be working fine now.

ok good you got it sorted.....If you have anymore troubles i do have a 140 i'm not using,haven't decided if i'm keeping it or selling it but i have it.

I have an extra remote you can buy R 350

ok good you got it sorted.....If you have anymore troubles i do have a 140 i'm not using,haven't decided if i'm keeping it or selling it but i have it.

how much do you want for your 140w aqua beauty?

Back
Top Bottom