AQH-450s nano cube

Reaction score
Introducing AQUAHADIA's new 450 nano cube

This tank is 450x450x450 on a steel stand with a sump. The sump is 380x380x320 divided into two simple compartments,and the total system volume around 130L mark before displacement.

Equipped with a custom overflow and return chamber,that not only looks good,but has been designed and inspired by @RiaanP and I haved dubbed thee the RIPS overflow (Riaan Pretorius Skinny) in his honor as AQUAHADIA always finds a way to give back ;)

These units are very well priced and they also incl the plumbing and fittings/elbows etc needed and there will be bigger units available too

27805220d852e19ae.jpg

27805220d852e73ae.jpg

27805220d852ebd9a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks so awsome....i have personaly seen AQUAHADIA`s workmanship,and it is professional....
Keep it up :thumbup:

Nice nano
Hope to see this one in action tomorrow

thanks guys, we are considering changing the bottom of the stand to four tiny seperate legs and raising the sump off the floor,other than that it will remain the same,we have had a great response on these units.... to all who pm me,i will reply... :thumbup:

This tank is awesome!! Little raised of the floor would be an improvement in my 2c's.

Really really like it. Could you give us some closer pics of the overflow and return please?

Two chamber sump with under over also looks really cool. Space for big skimmer, cubes if you swing that way, little phos reactor etc.

Could you make these with black silicone, 45 degree plumbing and maybe another separate sump chamber for ATO?

Last edited:
hi @Bendor .... i personally prefer a sump off the floor so yes the design is changing.....the two part sump was to make filtration more simple and easier,so yes skimmer,heaters,orca cubes etc then return...some live rock can also be shoved in there... ATO well,its very possible but remember the sump aint huge so that would mean making compartments smaller... a seperate tank for ro can be made but if a cabinet of some sort is made the ro tank wouldnt fit in there..... as for black silicone,it aint impossible no,but,as with most of our products ,even our range of tarantula enclosures that you find in various lfs,we try to keep and maintain our own "look"

On the other hand sump space is precious and it's easy to use another container next to the tank in a matched cabinet for fish tank gear, back up, ATO, maybe a chiller.
lol check my reply :tt2:

hi @Bendor .... i personally prefer a sump off the floor so yes the design is changing.....the two part sump was to make filtration more simple and easier,so yes skimmer,heaters,orca cubes etc then return...some live rock can also be shoved in there... ATO well,its very possible but remember the sump aint huge so that would mean making compartments smaller... a seperate tank for ro can be made but if a cabinet of some sort is made the ro tank wouldnt fit in there..... as for black silicone,it aint impossible no,but,as with most of our products ,even our range of tarantula enclosures that you find in various lfs,we try to keep and maintain our own "look"

Thanks Fuzzy. Your right, your own "look" is important. Love this setup. Little differences.

Fuzzy these look great!

the bigger models have room for either ro section or just a middle compartment for a refugium etc etc :)

I've seen this tank today. Wow, it came out very nicely. All I can say.

And nobody wondering about the price...

Back
Top Bottom