Aqamai by Hydor (WIFI LED and wavemakers)

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
During my trip to Interzoo earlier this year I was overwhelmed by the overall experience and the vast amounts of products on display, coming home we had to make decisions on what brands to commit to and the Aqamai range from Hydor was one of my first choices!

With everything going WIFI these days it was a no brainer to import this range

So i wuld like to introduce to you the Aqamai LRM, LRS LED lights for both fresh and saltwater and the KPS and KPM pumps

full.jpg

Thomas tells it best :m116:

full.jpg

KPS pump strongest flow for its size!
full.jpg

and the bigger brother the KPM
full.jpg

easy to use lovley discrete magnet mounts for mounting the magnets through the glass and the pump itself fits to the inner suction cup magnetically

Easy directional adjustment and you can pretty much set a flow parrern for every 30 minutes of the day!

Ask your local stores for Aqamai!

:m111:

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
We have another load of stock that's landed! So contact your local retailer for pricing, should you need some direction feel free to contact me and I will assist.

Leslie
Reefing Solutions

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
Guys i have 2 light units (1 x LRM and 1 x LRS) we would love to have someone do a review on, for this im happy to arrange a dramatically reduced price! we do not want any false reviews but an honest interperatation of your likes and dislikes of the unit from unboxing to lights on!

If you are interested please inbox or whatsapp me to 0835550459

Thank you

Les

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
Our KPS and KPM pumps have been so well recieved and we are running low on stock fast! another order is placed an in production

Please do contact me for your nearest retailer in your area to obtain these pumps

We are currently running a special which includes shipping to your door via fastway (3 day delivery service), request aquamai through your local retail outlet!

KPS wifi pump R3945.00
KPM wifi pump R5340.00

My cell is 0835550459 and i can be reached via cell or whatsapp.
Alternitivley contact me on lesliehempel@gmail.com

Happy Reefing!