April 2009 Meeting

hmmm. new specimens, sounds like fun. where you planning on going? might be up for it tests willing
Hi scuba - dont know yet was thinking Umhlanga or you know somewhere better where our tatamachance luck is not needed
I got empty back seat for whoever wants to join us so getting wherever no problem just tell me where to pick your'll up and of we go!

Last edited:
Heard that on my last trip plus got a phone number of a non member (trying to get her to join) from Durbs that she gave some guys a run for their money on her last trip to sheffield - 22 butterflies in 2 and half hours - various species!

Also trying to get another "elderly gentleman" (cant say old ballie) onto MASA here in Newcastle - maybe by weekend I will try to meet him - if we got enough guys interested this might become very interesting here in Newcastle - we can even club up month ends come for your'lls meetings

Last edited:
Anyway my offer still stands - back seat available for anyone wanting to join us - just give details closer to 27th where to pick your'll up :)

Na, they are all from various super models around the world, they think i live there or something and keep sending them:whistling: Maybe madonna or Angelina will adopt them:whistling:
You call that American babe a super model:whistling:
The trip to Shefield sounds like a plan:)Lets hope my work schedule looks better:p

Back
Top Bottom