Apologies for being a bit MIA

Reaction score
I'm sorry for being a bit scarse lately... I've been really busy trying to keep up with WWM postings while BobF is in Eygpt/Red Sea. The daily routine for WWM (the dailies page) is a lot more work than you might think! Hopefully Bob will have sufficient internet access again soon and I'll be "free" again... :1: Oh, but then it's off to IMAC. I promise I'll take pics this time! :)

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
About time you popped in again. Hiya doing Sara?:wave2:

Reaction score
I'm good... just totally busy with WWM. I don't know how Bob does it... it takes me like 6 to 8 hours to do what he does in 2. I'm so praying he gets sufficient internet access soon! I might know a lot about reef keeping (inverts, corals and such), but not nearly even close to what he knows... nor do I quite have his proficiency with organizing things on WWM. I'm doing my best to "keep up" but ugh!! When I volunteered to fill in for him... I thought he'd only be mia for a few days at most! It's going on weeks now!

Reaction score
Sara,

Remind me to never volunteer for that job! LOL

Brenda
LOL... I swear, I thought it was only going to be for a few days. I should have known better though, when Bob was like "you'll get the hang of it after I few weeks." I thought he had just "mis-spoke" and meant to say "few days." ::sigh::

Reaction score
He should have internet now, others do! Ooops! Sorry Bob! LOL
I know he has some internet access (i.e. enough to email), but he's been saying he doesn't have a fast enough connection to use the site editing software... hmm... Btw, are you going to IMAC this year?

Reaction score
Yes, I'll be there! Are we doing the WWM crew dinner again? If so, what night and where?
There's a WWM crew dinner? ...and I've been to one? lol I have a vague memory of being at dinner with Bob and pufferpunk, DennisT and Bill... was that the WWM crew dinner? I swear, I drink way too much at these conferences! In any case, I can ask Bob...

Reaction score
Yes, that was the WWM crew dinner at the Ram. I was there, Dave was there, Scott, Michelle, Jori, Chris, can't remember who else. Somewhere there are pics of all of us! YIKES!

Reaction score
Hahaha, ah, ok... I do remember Scott being there too. I wonder where those pictures are! It would be a hoot to see them!