Apex Controllers

Reaction score
Good day, we sells and what are the going rate for an Apex controller and does one find them in RSA or should one rather try and ship from USA?

as far as I know the 220V version is not yet available.
There were talks of expanding into Europe for a while, not sure if they ever did.

Import the power bars from Europe (germany), and the rest from USA (they are cheaper, but do not have a 220v bar).

Import the power bars from Europe (germany), and the rest from USA (they are cheaper, but do not have a 220v bar).

Neil or anyone else - Does the main controller get its power off the power bar rather than plugged into the wall itself therefore getting the main controller in a kit from the US isn't an issue?
As in it's rated for 100-250V or something?

The main controler gets its power from a power bar. Its an awesome system. But there is no support in SA. It took me a few weeks to get it to work.

Thanks Neil ...probe values your happy with & once dialled in don't throw out nonsense too much?

Once dialed in everything works 100%. Did not order calibration fluid when ordering the probes, the calibration fluids in SA do not have the correct values. I could only calibrate the ph and temp

Hi

From where in Germany can one buy the power bar - I have searched the ebay listings but cannot find any?

Thanks

EB6 (Shuko) by themselves theres no stock at the distributors atm

Last edited:
This is disappointing - I am seriously considering dc controlled pumps/light fittings (generally convert from either 220 or 110 to 12V), importing a few 110V heaters, and running the entire US powerbar off a 220V to 110V stepdown converter - Can anyone see the problem with this?

EB6 (Shuko) by themselves theres no stock at the distributors atm

I'm undoing that statement - After bitching to Neptune US who in turn forwarded my mail to the EU distributor (NordicReef) i've had contact saying they DO have stock after i got told by 2 places that the distributor didn't have.........
If anyone needs to get Neptune gear out of the EU without spending a week chasing people i 110% recommend this place, ZA has been added to the countries available now,shipping cost is pretty decent.
http://www.neptunestore.eu/en/
They list amongst the item descriptions what stock they have

Once dialed in everything works 100%. Did not order calibration fluid when ordering the probes, the calibration fluids in SA do not have the correct values. I could only calibrate the ph and temp

Neil i just finished calibrating PH & Salinity(cond), you ok there or want to borrow the opened packets?
Aramex bag is R100 to send it thru - up to you if you want em, just let me know

Thank you very much for the offer 2una, but i ordered a few extras last week. Did you manage to get fusion working?

Back
Top Bottom