Anyone ordering LED's soon???

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by eb.adam, 26 Jul 2011.

1. eb.adam

eb.adam

Hi everyone.

I've ordered and installed LED's from General Lamp.

I'm quite happy but I need to change my optics from 60 degrees to 90 degrees (my mistake). I've contacted them and they've given me a price of US$0.20 each for the 90 degree optics for my PAR20 bulb. I need 12 so the price would work out to US$2.40 which is roughly R20. The shipping price always starts from US$29 by DHL. If I add a bulb like the one I have (PAR20 3x3w Cree LED's). I paid just under US$50 for shipping on my original order. Optics are simply little lenses and 12 of them will fit in a bank packet or two. They've advised me that if I do need more bulbs, I should order the extra optics with them. I don't need more bulbs at this time but I do need optics.

My point, if anyone is ordering LED's from them, please let me know (here or PM) and allow me to order the optics with your order :)

Thanks!

EB :)

Last edited: 26 Jul 2011

Recent Posts