Anyone near Manenberg?

Discussion in 'Sports and Lifestyle' started by chikaboo, 13 Aug 2012.

1. chikaboo

chikaboo

Hi there MASA members .... Is there anyone close to Manenberg .... I am need of a steering rack for a Sentra and someone in Manenberg has 1 at a good price .... I was wondering if someone could assist me with this ... Much easier to transfer money to someone I trust here on MASA and have it popped into freight for me than to pay a total stranger and maybe never receive my part ..... Thanx in advance

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ayoob

Ayoob

Cpt Manenberg? you doing the right thing, as it can be dodgy because that area is a bit unsafe. Best of luck

4. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Thanx bud ... This poor chap knows his area has a bad rep and is prepared to meet someone in a "safe" public place of their choice ..... but obviously it can't be miles away ..... I have a buddy of mine in Kenilworth but can only collect this rack in a months time as this is when he will be driving back to Newcastle and where he is staying now won't be impressed with car parts lying around in their house

Recent Posts