Anyone looking for me?????

Reaction score
It was hectic(Still is until Tuesday) and to say the least, a very very Kak couple of days. Had a problem with Mtn(Will upload the Statements a bit later) for the last couple(03) months and something they should have solved long ago was not solved and I paid dearly. Then came the Work issue. I was suppose to hand over a big Commercial Building today (Even though I claimed another 34 days due to rain) and I basically worked 18 hours a day to be able to finish it. I also started a new Building about 02 weeks ago and for some reason(greedynesss:p ) it was a bit too much bite to chew in such short time, so yes, friends have not really seen me lately as well as the wife and kids. But to top it all I was on the "pray as you grow" starter pack and still tried to run a business... Go Figure. But I am Back, really under a lot less stress as I have only one huge project coming out of the ground as well as a couple of smaller managable projects.... Nice to be able to breath again. The best part (Nobody could actually believe this) of all was that I quit smoking cigarettes 02 weeks ago- definately the wrong time in my life to have tried it, but so far so good (I haven't Bliksemed anyone yet):whistling:

Reaction score
well i am glad to hear you have surfaced:) and I am sure so is Likesfish.

i have a couple of monstor corrals residing in my tank that we need to get down to you.

there is a beautiful sence of irony that Likesfish started in marines as a way of getting off work pressures and stress and he is now selling his prize pieces to you:)

but pm me so we can see what to do so you can enjoy these fellas:)

Reaction score
well i am glad to hear you have surfaced:) and I am sure so is Likesfish.

i have a couple of monstor corrals residing in my tank that we need to get down to you.

there is a beautiful sence of irony that Likesfish started in marines as a way of getting off work pressures and stress and he is now selling his prize pieces to you:)

but pm me so we can see what to do so you can enjoy these fellas:)
Whatever you have- I'll take em. Thanks for holding on to it. I have a parcel flyiing down from Joburg tomorrow (Clinton-Palmerc is sending some stuff down via airfright) if it is not too short notice

Reaction score
hmmm the shorter the notice prob better for rthe corrals.....i find looking after algae really easy though:)

wont you settle with likesfish though and pm me a number so i can shift the things that heed to be done to get this down to you:)

that elephant ear thing.....is a beaut:)

Reaction score
hmmm the shorter the notice prob better for rthe corrals.....i find looking after algae really easy though:)

wont you settle with likesfish though and pm me a number so i can shift the things that heed to be done to get this down to you:)

that elephant ear thing.....is a beaut:)
Pm me your or Likefish'es number and I'll phone you now