anybody with some amphipod/copepod rich tank willing to share (gauteng)

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Sea-Horse, 14 Jul 2012.

1. Sea-Horse

Sea-Horse

Hallo.

Wanted to head to Cape Town to do some amphipod, copepod collection but looks like the weather is not going to give way. I was wondering if any person on the group might have a annoying amount of live bugs in his cheeto or sump that he might want to share. Two small Sea-Horses needs a little boost in enriched food. If you can help I am in Gauteng and will collect at any time, any place.

I have some Mysis if you would like keep your system boosted - these guys are to big for even my biggest seahorses and their offspring normally provide the odd meal. Also have a strong tiggerpod culture still running.

I look forward to your reply

Andre

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. MistaOrange

MistaOrange

Yes there are huge swells here in CT hope you get some pods soon. ;)

4. Sea-Horse

Sea-Horse Thread Starter

Looks like I am the only one even looking for them - will just have to wait for the weather to make a change. Mosselbay's swells were amazing

Recent Posts