Anybody wana go back to keeping gold fish

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by KeeganP, 27 Jul 2011.

1. KeeganP

KeeganP

I think I need to go back to keeping goldfish :tt2:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. lIghty

lIghty

134day, damn! only if....

4. chikaboo

chikaboo

mmmmm My mother in laws 2 survived for over 2 month's when she stayed in Newcastle to sort out her hearing aids .... No food ... air pumps ... Nothing ..... We honestly forgot about them and when she went back .... Just cleaned the tank and carried on like nothing happened ..... Go Goldfish!

5. pXius

pXius

Mom also had some goldies in a pond outside (which she thought were all eaten by the cat), after the winter last year and almost 3 months after she last saw them they "re-appeared". That cold and no food.... amazing

6. KeeganP

KeeganP Thread Starter

Yoh they really hardy fish hey, thats why they so common as started fish and when people keep these fish, they think keeping any fish will be as easy. hehe. amazaing little buggers.

Recent Posts